1. Shipments are sent within Poland and the EU after the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account.
2. We do not use cash on delivery.
3. In Poland, shipments are delivered by courier or Polish Post in accordance with the current price list and the delivery time is 1-4 business days.(possibly via a parcel locker, which will be agreed individually for the customer's convenience)
4. A failed, twice attempted delivery by a courier results in sending the parcel back to the Seller. Re-shipping may occur after the Customer has paid the costs associated with returning the parcel and re-sending it.
5. International shipments are sent by Polish Post in accordance with the current price list.
6. The Seller shall not be liable for damage to the parcel during transport and incorrect data provided by the Customer for shipment.